The first and Only Doctor Eyelid Cleaning Procedure to Help Maintain Clean and Healthy Lids
- Over 50% of all patients suffer from some type of dry eye and blepharitis symptoms.
- BlephEx® is a new, in-office procedure that allows your doctor to take an active role in helping prevent, as part of a healthy lifestyle, the risk of dry eye and blepharitis.
- BlephEx® cleans eyelids to maintain eyelid hygiene.
- With regular treatments, as part of a healthy lifestyle, patients may be able to reduce their risk of returning symptoms associated with dry eye and blepharitis.
- The BlephEx® treatment only takes a few minutes to perform.
Watch the video below and visit their website to learn more.